The Merino Sweater-
Merino wool is not only extremely soft, it's naturally clever too. It can breathe, absorbing water vapour from the body and releasing it into the atmosphere. In this way it cleans itself. If it’s in need of a refresh, simply hang it in the bathroom whilst you shower, or outside in the fresh air to get out any wrinkles or odours.
Does The Merino Sweater really need a wash? Here's how you do it:
• Wash The Merino Sweater inside out, on a special wool-cycle around maximum 30°C. If your machine doesn’t have a wool setting, you can use a cold or a delicate cycle up to a maximum of 600 turns.
• Use laundry detergents especially made for washing wool. They help to maintain the high quality of The Merino Sweater. Don't use bleach or fabric softener as this damages the fibres.
• After washing, dry The Merino Sweater flat on a clean towel away from sunlight and heat. Wet wool is more sensitive to light.
• Let the sweater rest for 24 hours between washing and wearing it. This gives the wool fibres the chance to fully recover in their natural shape.
• Summertime? Store away The Merino Sweater when it's totally clean. Any residue or oils can attract moths.
Professional dry clean only. Take it to the dry-cleaner once a year and treat it with a protectant spray afterwards. Want to clean it inbetween? Simply wipe clean with a damp cloth or hang outside in the fresh air to get out any odours .
Because of the water-repellent coating on our leather, there’s no need for care products. Simply wipe clean with a damp cloth.